- Adv Dip Myotherapy
- Dip Remedial Massage
Jodie has been a practicing Myotherapist since 2011. She is able to solve painful muscle problems either acute or chronic. Jodie is motivated to enable her patients to move freely and fully painlessly.
Her special interests and ongoing research include:
• Headaches, neck and jaw (TMJ)
• Hip Conditions including Sciatica
• Lumbar Pain
• Achilles Tendinopathy Rehabilitation
• Dry Needling Therapy
Having completed a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Deakin University, she is well equipped to understand and treat all her patients with a whole body approach.
Some Fun Facts About Jodie:
- Jodie is a heavy weight nerd without prescription glasses
- Apparently she is fluent in budgie language
- And her laugh reflex is super easy to set off :))
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Certificates in Dry Needling
Zoe has been a practicing RMT for 2 years. She is very passionate about self-care and pain management.She loves that her work allows her to help others live comfortably and move freely without pain.
Zoe studied at Victoria University and has clinical treatment experience in a diverse range of conditions and and has developed interests in:
– Upper back & neck pain
– Chronic headache & migraine management
– Sports massage (Pre and post performance muscle care for footballers, runners, and cyclists)
Zoe is dedicated to furthering her studies and knowledge. In addition to her current qualifications Zoe is also studying an advanced diploma in Yoga Teaching. This is so that she can apply holistic health care in a range of different environments.
Fun Facts about Zoe:
- She is 23 going on 45
- A massive beach bum
- A dedicated yogi and a closet musician