- Adv Dip Myotherapy
- Dip Remedial Massage
Jodie has been a practicing Myotherapist since 2011. She is able to solve painful muscle problems either acute or chronic. Jodie is motivated to enable her patients to move freely and fully painlessly.
Her special interests and ongoing research include:
- Headaches, neck and jaw (TMJ)
- Hip Conditions including Sciatica
- Lumbar Pain
- Achilles Tendinopathy Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling Therapy
Having completed a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Deakin University, she is well equipped to understand and treat all her patients with a whole body approach.
Some Fun Facts About Jodie:
- Jodie is a heavy weight nerd without prescription glasses
- Apparently she is fluent in budgie language
- And her laugh reflex is super easy to set off :))
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
Stef has been a practicing Remedial Massage Therapist for 1 year. She is very passionate about self-care and pain management. Having recently completed her RMT qualification, she is now studying an Adv. Dip in Myotherapy so it only gets better for patients who need some extra care during an appointment with her.
Stef is extremely passionate about helping patients regain heathy muscle function and restorative range of movement techniques.
Stef is dedicated to furthering her studies and knowledge.
Her special interests and ongoing research includes:
Upper back & shoulder tension, chronic neck pain and management, upper body posture treatment & correction and relieving lower back pain and stiffness with SIJ mobilisation.
Some fun facts about Stef:
- Loves Lord of the Rings
- Practices the sport of Fencing
- Pro couch wrestler
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Advanced Diploma Myotherapy
- Postgrad qualifications in Lower Limb Biomechanics
Irene has approximately 20 years experience of clinical practice in Bayside Melbourne and Tasmania. She is a ‘generalist’ for all types of musculoskeletal ailments and has a particular interest in ‘gait analysis’ and posture. Irene has clinical treatment experience in a diverse range of conditions and and has developed interests in:
- Dry needling therapy
- Achilles and feet injuries
Irene is an industry leader in the field of dry needling, and is one of the most experienced dry needling experts in Geelong and the Surf Coast.
Fun Facts about Irene:
- Her gorgeous dog Teddy often hangs out in the clinic with her !
Alexandra Stewart – Relaxation Therapist
- Certificate IV Intuitive Balinese Massage
- Level 2 Usui Reiki
- Certificate IV Kinesiology
For Alex, holistic health has been at the centre of her life for many years and has led her to study massage, Kinesiology, Reiki, Shamanism, vibrational medicine and energy healing. Her real passion lies in applying her knowledge and skills in treatments for her clients – and no two treatments are ever the same.
She firmly believes that when you work on the physical body, you also work with the energetic body – the two are not mutually exclusive! She works from the heart and loves her work greatly.
Alex has been living in the Northern Rivers area for the past 10 years and recently moved back to Geelong. She is continuing her Diploma studies in Kinesiology and continues to learn more about the extremely intricate and beautiful mind and body connection.
Fun facts about Alex:
- She is 6ft 1 and some of her friends call her Avatar
- One of her favourite places to be is in the veggie garden
- She also firmly believes that a pineapple does belong on pizza and that any pizza should come with a good glass of wine